Thomas Robb
United States
Calais
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Fleet Logistics Technology Card

Can I play the SAME two actions consecutively?

Could I play my Strategy Card 2 times in a row?

Could I play the same Action Card 2 times in a row?

OR

Do I play 2 actions, but they must be different actions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
You must take an action during your turn.
Then, if you have Fleet Logistics, you can take another action.

If your first action is activating your Strategy card, that Strategy card is then flipped, so you cannot use it again on your second action (but you may activate your other Strategy card in a 3- or 4-players game).

If you play an Action card as you first action, then that card is discarded when you perform your second action and thus you cannot play it again (unless you have another copy in hand).

So you can play the same type of action (2 strategy actions, 2 tactical actions, 2 component actions).
You can't usually repeat that exact action twice because typically the first time you perform an action you either
- expend the component you used (discard an action card),
- lock it (flip a Strategy card, activate a system),
- or it has a once-per-turn or once-per-round built-in limitation (e.g.: the pass action).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gandalf the Greyjoy
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thomasrobb wrote:
Can I play the SAME two actions consecutively?

Sure.

thomasrobb wrote:
Could I play my Strategy Card 2 times in a row?

No. Strategy card is turned upside down when used. But you can use second strategy card if you have one ready (in 3 or 4 player games)

thomasrobb wrote:
Could I play the same Action Card 2 times in a row?

No. Action card is discarded when used. But you could play the same action card if you have second copy at hand.

thomasrobb wrote:
Do I play 2 actions, but they must be different actions?

No. Where did you get that idea from? You can play two tactical actions for example, but each require a token. Treat these action separately like you do when all other players have already passed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omni Pyrmaeus
United States
Socorro
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't have the rules available right now, so someone else could chime in with more correct information, but basically, Fleet Logistics allows you to take two turns in a row, so anything that is legal for you to do over two turns (with everyone in between taking their turn) should be legal for you to do with Fleet Logistics.

You may take two Tactical Actions, however you may not activate the same system a second time and you must use two different command counters to do them.

You may take two Strategic Actions, however they must be different ones (i.e., since you have two Strategy Cards in 3 & 4 player games, you may do each of them in one turn with FL, but not the same one twice).

You may play two Component Actions, but you must have individual components available for each one you take (i.e., you must have two different action cards, two copies of the same action card or use two different command counters for abilities such as Muatt's ability to spawn fighters/destroyers with their War Suns, etc.).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Burigo
Italy
Belluno
flag msg tools
designer
badge
“Don't try the paranormal until you know what's normal.” - Granny Weatherwax
mbmbmbmbmb
omnipaul wrote:
I don't have the rules available right now, so someone else could chime in with more correct information, but basically, Fleet Logistics allows you to take two turns in a row, so anything that is legal for you to do over two turns (with everyone in between taking their turn) should be legal for you to do with Fleet Logistics.
Not exactly so, but fundamentally equivalent.
With Fleet Logistics you still have only 1 turn, but during that turn you may perform two actions.
Fleet Logistics wrote:
During each of your turns of the action phase, you may perform 2 actions instead of 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Robb
United States
Calais
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks everyone

End of my confusion

Greatly appreciate it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.