Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mladen Šimić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

when you kill enemy and have to draw new one, do you mix this enemy you have just killed moment ago, or you draw from stack without mixing it?

I know this isnt really important, but would like to know how to play according to rules.

Thx, br,
Mladen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
as. nielo
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's exlained in learn to play book in fight section. Defeated enemy goes back to supply. So there is chance that after drawing a new one, the same scum wil spawn on map, face down.

[edit] edited due to spelling fouts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mladen Šimić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, thx for quick reply, now everything is clear

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Scatliff
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
It's about time, too.
badge
I hate overtext but love irony.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, except technically his answer is wrong.

Nothing hinges on this, and you can do it however you like without ruining game balance, but a nitpicker will look at the rules under "component limitations" and deduce that killed enemies go into their own discard pile, and then when a stack of enemies is depleted its discard pile is then re-shuffled. This would make it impossible for a just-killed enemy to ever be immediately re-spawned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules Reference indicates that defeated ennemies go back to discard, meaning it would not be reshuffled yet into the pile. The « supply » mentionned in Learn to Play is probably not a good choice of words.

(And I personally appreciate to have less chance to draw another deathclaw!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mladen Šimić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, great many thx to everyone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.