Popular Tags: [View All]
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok so the description on BGG says 2-7, but the stats at the top say 1-7. The Kickstarter page also says 1-7.

Have they announced how 1 player works? Was it originally 2-7 and they've tacked on a solo mode?

Surely as it's very much a player vs player game, there must be some mechanic allowing one side to be AI controlled, like in a co-op game?

Anyone know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering if the solo mode could be adapted to allow for full co-op play...? My group has kinda gone off 1-vs-many games as they tend to create too much bad feeling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bleached_lizard wrote:
I'm wondering if the solo mode could be adapted to allow for full co-op play...?

That was pretty much what I was wondering to be honest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Willcock
United Kingdom
Flintshire
flag msg tools
Boo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it can be a co-op game, up to 6 players verses the game, was announced when the A.I. cards where unlocked
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Baker
United States
St. Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
A good man's steps are ordered by the Lord
mbmbmbmbmb
They don’t have the rules up and probably won’t. There is a bit of controversy with this company and plagiarism. I backed it at first before noticing the company. Miniatures look awesome but I need a game first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Willcock
United Kingdom
Flintshire
flag msg tools
Boo!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I've read a bit about the game LOAD, but since then, they have released/releasing vanguard of War, (and RE-LOAD, a LOAD reprint) which as far as I now, has run smoothly?
Rules wise, they have released the rules at alpha stage...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LQpFmgfOJ24-MqOHm_NW4aoS...
But they are subject to changes..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.