BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Shout out to Grail Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phillip Loe
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I just wanted to spend a moment to shout out to grail games for their excellent customer service.

I recently kickstarted King's Road. I was really attracted to the beatiful artwork on the game. I had also purchased "Medici" from them, wich was also a beautiful and well made game. The kickstarter was very well run. Backers got a lot of communication and the game was delivered to everyone on a very reasonable time frame.

After waiting a few weeks for the game to ship, I contacted Grail Games. David from Grail Games brought up the tracking number and noticed that there seemed to be a problem--the game was still showing as "in transit" even though it had been a few weeks. It was no problem and David shipped out a replacement right away.

If that was the end of the story, that would be excellent customer service right there--I would have been very pleased. I was chatting with my wife about the kickstarter and about how a replacement game should be coming. She remembered right then that, a few weeks ago, a package came in, she signed for it, put it away, and totally forgot about it. We got the box out and, yep! There was our game!

I felt pretty embarassed and I contacted David. He was very understanding and he let me keep the game!

I just wanted everyone to know the excellent customer service I received from Grail Games. Medici and King's Road are both excellent games with very beautiful art and high-quality components at very reasonable prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That exact scenario happened to me once with a coffeemaker. I felt like an idiot.

Pete (applauds the good customer service)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Birkett
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
That is very good customer service It definitely happens to the best of us. Packages seem to get misplaced a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.