Subject: Test cards limit and dodge rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
Hi,
If a spell card is a test of magic(Call Dijinn and Armatruz), can I use both at same turn?And then use a Magic Attack?

There is any limit of "test" cards I can use in a turn? In the rules says, I can only do 1 type of attack per turn, but if it is a test?

For example can I use all this in the same turn?

Also, can a spell card that is a test magic and says "this does not count as an attack" (for example: Call dijinn) be dogged? Or affected by henchman and leader armor?

And a card that is a test of magic (for example: Nightmare form)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitri
Belgium
Nieuwerkerken
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me, but please Do!
mbmbmbmbmb
Goog news here. There is no limit on the number of TESTS you perform on your turn. As long as you can pay the endurance, you are fine.

IMPORTANT: Life loss can't be prevented with dodge. Not 100% sure on Armor but I've alway's played that this is also not usable against life loss.

Edit: Page 6 in the rulebook states that armor is only usable against damage from an attack. And then the last phrase: "Armor only reduces the damage of attacks, never the damage of other card effects."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Pinheiro
Portugal
flag msg tools
mb
magic_erwt wrote:
Goog news here. There is no limit on the number of TESTS you perform on your turn. As long as you can pay the endurance, you are fine.

IMPORTANT: Life loss can't be prevented with dodge.

Thank you! So I genuinely win a game xD Mage is my favourite char now

Even armor don't affect life loss? Seems a bit OP,lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mirko Martens
Germany
flag msg tools
Look at the blood drop symbol at your cards. That means you loss your lifepoints directly. That's the reason why you can't use doge and/or armor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.