Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
suppose i'm in a room, and the app tells me to put a common item card on a table...and it's something i would want to pick-up...

there doesn't seem to be anything in the app that i would tap to actually pick this card up, or an action that pertains to "picking up items in your space"...so do i just pick-up (take) the card?

and, if so, since it's not a "component", it also will never show up the app's inventory...correct?

thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nowak
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
suppose i'm in a room, and the app tells me to put a common item card on a table...and it's something i would want to pick-up...

there doesn't seem to be anything in the app that i would tap to actually pick this card up, or an action that pertains to "picking up items in your space"...so do i just pick-up (take) the card?

and, if so, since it's not a "component", it also will never show up the app's inventory...correct?

thanks...

Yeah, just pick up the item and remember, that counts as 1 of your 2 actions for that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jnowak415 wrote:
John_VW wrote:

thanks...

Yeah, just pick up the item and remember, that counts as 1 of your 2 actions for that turn.
that helps, thanks...but why does it count as an action? i didn't see it listed anywhere when they list "actions you can do"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picking up items from the board is done via the "trade" action:

Rules Reference, page 18 wrote:
An investigator can perform the trade action to allow himself and each other investigator in his space to give any number of his possessions to another investigator in his space, pick up any number of possessions in his space, or drop any number of possessions in his space.

You can therefore pick up any number of items from your space, drop any number of items in your space and distribute any items freely among any investigators in your space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vardaine wrote:
Picking up items from the board is done via the "trade" action:

Rules Reference, page 18 wrote:
An investigator can perform the trade action to allow himself and each other investigator in his space to give any number of his possessions to another investigator in his space, pick up any number of possessions in his space, or drop any number of possessions in his space.

You can therefore pick up any number of items from your space, drop any number of items in your space and distribute any items freely among any investigators in your space.
thanks...i def missed that (under "trade")!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Yanyo
United States
Evansville
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out the Trade action:

Rules Reference wrote:
^These effects can be resolved any number of times and in any order.

Edit: ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.