Nathan Thornton
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I have BIG news and I’m asking a SMALL favor. My game is called MEDIUM and I've got a print-and-play version of it I'd love for you guys to check out.

Print it out and play it with your friends and family, or just read through the rulebook and let me know what you think!

Here’s a quick description:

Medium! It’s a social word game of reading your friends’ minds.

In teams of two, you and a partner will have a hand of word cards (BANJO, TROPICAL, SHORT, BIGFOOT, PICNIC, etc). You’ll each play a card, then attempt to CREATE A PSYCHIC CONNECTION together to think of the word that somehow connects them. The correct answer is whatever word your partner thinks of, so you’ll have to think alike to find it.

Together, you’ll count down: “three...two...one…” then say the same word at the same time. And when you do, it feels perfect.

It starts with cards – YOU WILL PLAY THEM.
They lead to thoughts – YOU WILL READ THEM.
Thoughts become words – YOU WILL SAY THEM.
The connection is magical - YOU WILL FEEL IT.

Download the PnP and rulebook here. I would love any feedback you might have.

https://stormchasergames.wordpress.com/medium-download-the-p...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lazarev Quinn
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looks like a pretty good game. Good job
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Thornton
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Admiral Lazarev wrote:
Looks like a pretty good game. Good job

Hey, thanks for saying! Let me know if you get a chance to play it - I'd love to hear how it goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.