Subject: Tripod vrs Tripod rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken
United States
West Palm Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
The goal is to win; but we play to have fun - Me <-- I said that.
badge
The world is what we make of it. So why not make it a better place?
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if two MkI and one MkII is a match for two MkIII and one MkIV?

probably not, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken at Sunrise wrote:
I wonder if two MkI and one MkII is a match for two MkIII and one MkIV?

probably not, right?

I'd guess not.

But it maybe depends on how the shields perform against heat rays (are they smaller ones nippy runners that can get into tighter angles?), the tripods own susceptibility to black smoke and whether the tripods carry any specifically anti-tripod weapons that are just irrelevant when they are battling planes.

It would be good to see rules for captured tripods (good excuse for them to get more lively paint jobs too, the Red Tripod!). Probably less well piloted, or entering the field with damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick C
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got into WOG over the summer, and if design of this game holds up to design of WOG, I'd think even if one is under powered, the game play will be such that really it's anyone's game.

And I think the game will be fun even if it's lopsided. I can say that based on the power rankings in WOG, and you can't say that about most games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.