Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
How are you guys organizing it? I got the flyer in the box, but I had a bunch of dividers (the expansion specific ones) that I didn't know where to place. There was also a bunch of blanks ones.

For example, do you guys place all the gods with the "Gods" divider? Or do you place all the cards from the Poseidon expansion with the "Poseidon" divider?

Thanks!

Edit: there were also dividers for recruitment points. I didn't know what those were for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Smith
United Kingdom
Gillingham
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Up to you how you want to organise, by God or expansion. And recruitment point dividers are so you can organise by recruitment points.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgive me for being an idiot (I don't have the game in front of me), but the recruitment points on the character boards or the cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
On the boards in the lower left corner. Also you have the eRcruitment Cards for convenience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Major Mishap wrote:
Up to you how you want to organise, by God or expansion. And recruitment point dividers are so you can organise by recruitment points.

That doesn't help me at all unfortunately.

I have a pile of stuff and no idea what should go here. It looks only big enough to hold some of the cards and boards, so I guess I won't know until I prep the entire huge package of stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Lauest
Denmark
Helsinge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just gutted that I didn't order the storage box. How stupid was that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Recruitment points are on dashboards to left of name of character , and troop unit all cost one recruitment point so it's not listed on troop cards, (page 7 of rulebook took me a while to find it myself )
Hope this helps a little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.