Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Ball
United Kingdom
Nr Grantham
Lincs
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I keep the 5 Master Strikes, 8 Plot Twist out of villain deck until they have been shuffled together. I then split into 3 the bottom 3rd shuffle in 2 Master Strikes and 3 Plot Twists. Next 3rd shuffle in 2 Master Strikes and 2 Plot Twists. Top 3rd shuffle in 1 Master Strikes and 2 Plot Twists.
Not perfect as some cards like Willow shuffle deck but does stop the bad luck of all plot twist or Master Strikes coming out early on.

I am working on an adaption to make like Predator so when monsters get off board enter combat area and start striking. Going to test over the holidays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Riddle
United States
Leesburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
PandaBall wrote:
the bottom 3rd shuffle in 2 Master Strikes and 3 Plot Twists. Next 3rd shuffle in 2 Master Strikes and 2 Plot Twists. Top 3rd shuffle in 1 Master Strikes and 2 Plot Twists.

I assume you meant 3 Twists into the 2nd third so there would be 8 Twists total.
And they’re “Scheme Twists” technically, not Plot Twists.
But I like this. Something I was thinking of doing too. I’ll probably use this with certain Schemes/Villains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.