Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you guys feel like it is worth playing for 2 players or should I really try to find a 3rd? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Bocketti
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wife and I play with 2 and we find it to be perfect. We don’t play to be the first to put down all our camps, we enjoy the story etc that goes along with it. Ymmv.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Whitpan
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
Do you guys feel like it is worth playing for 2 players or should I really try to find a 3rd? Thanks!

Not worth try8ng to hassle with a third, the wife and 8 really enjoyed the play with 2 and in fact we can run it a few more times before we have seen it all, so I might make the argument 2is best!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. I have played with 2,3 and 4. It's all good, but I would say that 2 is probably the best - although it is also who those two are. I play with one of my sons, and I have always found him to be the kind of opponent who makes every game fun. I have also played with seriously competitive players, and for them I would choose a different game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 players with coop rules is the best config for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Waterman
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend 3 player if you want the town to feel a bit more strategic. Otherwise the two player game works quite well - especially in Character Mode if you're more interested in the story-telling than blocking each other and making the game more competitive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.