Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Klinton
Sweden
Mölnlycke
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What do you guys do with all your duplicates. The need to catch them all forced me to buy 2 sets of the 24/16 boxes for season 2,3,4 and now I have a öot of duplicates. Any value in having thrm or just sell/toss?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you just bought cases of the blind boxes, the ones you have duplicates for should be common figures with their names in black on the character cards, which means that you can play multiples of them at the same time.

If you feel like you'll never do this, there should certainly be somebody who wants them. Check out the Krosmaster Trade Geeklist to see who's interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The idea is to find someone else who is collecting and trade or sell your duplicates

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Klinton
Sweden
Mölnlycke
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for great respononses. Sure the idea might be to trade but I figured most people have at least 1 full set of the common ones and those are the ones I have duplicates. And some of the rare ones as well. Guess I will sort my figures and then see what I have and put some for trade.

I only play casual with friends so there is only 1 set to choose from for both sides so I guess having som duplicates is not the end of the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.