3 Posts

Merlin» Forums » General

Subject: Final Scores rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Apple Brains
msg tools
mbmbmb
What scores are people getting? I got 90 last night! Most before that has been 76. Last night I scored two environ regions of 4 points each in the first scoring round before other players started interfering hehe, and another big point move was 5 points on the victory points for influence marker space, using Merlin's staff to make it 10. Scored many cards as well, with my level one Kings decree power for the lady in waiting defintely helping rake in 4-5 additional points. Oh, this was with the Queenie expansion.

So perhaps there is a chance of needing that 100 point marker after all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feld Fan
United States
flag msg tools
derftymutt wrote:
What scores are people getting? I got 90 last night! Most before that has been 76. Last night I scored two environ regions of 4 points each in the first scoring round before other players started interfering hehe, and another big point move was 5 points on the victory points for influence marker space, using Merlin's staff to make it 10. Scored many cards as well, with my level one Kings decree power for the lady in waiting defintely helping rake in 4-5 additional points. Oh, this was with the Queenie expansion.

So perhaps there is a chance of needing that 100 point marker after all!

I have only crossed 100 once. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cussa Mitre
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was taking a look here exactly because of that... I played the game with my mother and I took 71 while she took 59. But playing again I only got 49 (against 39) and then 44 (against 46). So, looks like that it's quite complicated to cross 100. Specially if are playing in two persons with the King's Favor module and the Queenie expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.