John
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this on Sunday and got a few responses, hopefully Wednesday can get me some more without being too spam-my.

I get a monthly trivia game going and every once and a while I throw in a family feud style round. To do that I need random responses on the internet to make "the survey". This time we're doing a 2017 recap. Note: this does have political questions on it, some anti-Trump, but you can skip any questions you'd like and focus on the other ones.

Here's the link : https://goo.gl/forms/BXt9paeEnO9yuxrf2

thank you all very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
We asked 100 people this question, and we put the top 15 answers on the board. You have to try to find the most popular answer to this question:

Who has dibs?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
badge
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
Frankly:

I started but it was too difficult (for some reason even "What did I miss most about 2017" paralyzed me) and too long. And looking back on 2017 just depressed me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
msg tools
shumyum wrote:
I started but it was too difficult

Yeah, I got stuck on that first "what is your email address & password" question. No thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm kind of with shumyum; for me, many of the questions seemed a bit too "deep" to be really good Family Feud type questions. Could just be me, but Family Feud questions seem to me to be more "off the top of my head" things, not "Hmm, I need to think about this for a minute" things. I think I was only able to answer one or two of them because of that (as I didn't want to spend tons of time trying to process the other questions).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too many political-type questions. That sucks the fun out of it, for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
shumyum wrote:
I started but it was too difficult

Yeah, I got stuck on that first "what is your email address & password" question. No thanks!
Yep, this one made me pull up right out of the gate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.