Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Righteous Fury / Battle Prayers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Anonymous
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
The paladin's righteous fury attack lets him exhaust another card for an addition success and the chance to target another monster.

If I choose to use this skill and exhaust Battle Prayers (which is the card the untaps all the other skills) do I get to untap all my other skills?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Anonymous
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Similarly the ancient altar dungeon card says you can exhaust one action to become empowered. Can I just exhaust his Battle Prayers skill so it untaps all his other actions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Petit
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skomand wrote:
The paladin's righteous fury attack lets him exhaust another card for an addition success and the chance to target another monster.

If I choose to use this skill and exhaust Battle Prayers (which is the card the untaps all the other skills) do I get to untap all my other skills?

You can't exhaust your refresh ability when promted to exhaust an ability for any kind of effect wether beneficial or not.
So you can't do as you ask and if a monster makes you exhaust an ability to avoid a penalty you can't exhaust a refresh abilty and suffer the penalty if you have nothind else to exhaust.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.