Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: Gloomhaven Party Tracker available for iPad rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: app [+] ipad [+] ios [+] gloomhaven [+] [View All]
Ian Sabine
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Create a party, and let the app take care of keeping track of your hp, xp, and gold tokens during a scenario. You can even let the app keep track of monster ability cards and do all the adding up for you. This app will help streamline your play.

For a scenario, you can select which characters are going, so you can have a large party but only up to 4 can go on a particular scenario. Once the scenario has finished, select the menu option to complete the scenario and those characters will have their xp and gold values automatically updated.

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gloomhaven-party-tracker/id1...

Screenshot
http://is5.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple128/v4/ec/d5/c7/ec...

The app has been updated to 1.2

V1.2
Added support for iOS 9

V1.1
The rest of the normal monster ability cards are implemented
Monsters sort themselves in initiative order once cards are drawn
Unlock character classes
Bug fixes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave S
United States
Pleasant Grove
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The app seems nice, but are you really charging to be able to unlock classes and monsters? Seems a little shady to me. I'd check with Isaac before you start requiring payment for the app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Sabine
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
The next release is removing the premium feature.

The cards and aggregation will be free, like the rest of the app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo R
msg tools
Tarran wrote:
The next release is removing the premium feature.

The cards and aggregation will be free, like the rest of the app.

I said this already in your Reddit post, but I recommend doing something similar to what the Gloomhaven Campaign Tracker app is doing and accept tips via in-app purchases and I will be happy to contribute for your work. Thank you for the app and for handling the feedback well. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Sabine
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
The tips are there already, just like the campaign tracker. They don't block any content, and never will.

I still have a few more cards to fill in (minus bosses that have special rules).

With the xmas break and all, it's unlikely that V1.1 will be out before the new year. I still other things to implement afterwards, like unlocking classes.

Thank you for your kind words, Pablo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the app, on iOS 9.3.3 though. Not going to lose my jailbreak for this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Sabine
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Jools wrote:
Thanks for the app, on iOS 9.3.3 though. Not going to lose my jailbreak for this one.

That is actually good to know. iOS 10 made using long term storage much easier, but knowing why some people are stuck on iOS 9 means that I might support you in a future update. I'll let you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Dziembowski
Poland
Łódź
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Tarran wrote:
Jools wrote:

That is actually good to know. iOS 10 made using long term storage much easier, but knowing why some people are stuck on iOS 9 means that I might support you in a future update. I'll let you know.

People are still on ios 9 mostly because of older ipads, which are still fine devices for me and you don't change your tablet as often as phone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Sabine
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Jools wrote:

iOS 9 is now supported in the V1.2 update
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Am playing with it now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.