Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell B
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
This may be a long shot, and I'm not sure this is the best place to post, but wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading their "God Pledge" for a very lightly used, like new condition Super Nintendo Classic, w/ the original box, manuals, etc.

I'd potentially be interested in some of the expansions too, depending on what you've got. We could discuss additional games/cash to even things out if necessary.

Please GM me if interested!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
wildpygmy wrote:
This may be a long shot, and I'm not sure this is the best place to post, but wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading their "God Pledge" for a very lightly used, like new condition Super Nintendo Classic, w/ the original box, manuals, etc.

I'd potentially be interested in some of the expansions too, depending on what you've got. We could discuss additional games/cash to even things out if necessary.

Please GM me if interested!

Seems like a weak trade since SNES Classic is $80 new (Nintendo has confirmed it is simply out of stock, with more on the way to retail) and a base pledge for MBP is $100 + shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition the God pledge is no longer available and your only hope is the aftermarket or a reprint in a year or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.