Subject: Renovation (tile 4) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gedson natalli
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The tile reads: “if more gold then opponent: place a wall and buy a room.”

If I don’t have more gold I still can choose this tiles?
If so, it’s only to block the opponent?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say no, you can only choose the action (at all) if you are currently wealthiest.

In fact, see page 3 of the rules:

rule book wrote:
The final Round introduces the “Renovation” Action tile, which you may only choose if, on your turn, you have more Gold than your opponent. If you are tied on Gold, neither of you may choose the tile, until one of you gains more Gold. (The depicted Gold nuggets on the Action board below the space remind you of that prior to the final Round.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gedson natalli
Ireland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MercifulBiscuit wrote:
I would say no, you can only choose the action (at all) if you are currently wealthiest.

In fact, see page 3 of the rules:

rule book wrote:
The final Round introduces the “Renovation” Action tile, which you may only choose if, on your turn, you have more Gold than your opponent. If you are tied on Gold, neither of you may choose the tile, until one of you gains more Gold. (The depicted Gold nuggets on the Action board below the space remind you of that prior to the final Round.)

Thanks a lot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.