Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: 2018 it is then! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems not a lots happening now in the UK.besides lots of stuff going on ebay..
but really annoyed at how the shipping part of whats been a brilliant KS up to this point.has just descended into an unholy logistics mess!.in UK/EU/US
what makes things worse is the Shipping companies had an extra 4-5 weeks to get the deliveries done.and still missed a lot!!.

ahhh well, something to look forward to next year [sometime quarter 1]

have a great Christmas guys.and a happy new year!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Sanchez
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with the latest update. Looks like they were effectively late after all, as I won't be getting my copy until 2018.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream I dream alone is reality.
badge
When I cease to dream, you cease to exist.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here we go again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Edmonds
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
gotrek987 wrote:
Here we go again...

Thank you for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
but really annoyed at how the shipping part of whats been a brilliant KS up to this point.has just descended into an unholy logistics mess!.in UK/EU/US
what makes things worse is the Shipping companies had an extra 4-5 weeks to get the deliveries done.and still missed a lot!!.

How many times are you going to start a new thread on this? It's bad enough there are so many of these threads, but why would you personally start them over and over and over? You're adding nothing new.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Strangemike wrote:
gotrek987 wrote:
Here we go again...

Thank you for that.

My holiday gift to all...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Kasper
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
tootz wrote:

How many times are you going to start a new thread on this? It's bad enough there are so many of these threads, but why would you personally start them over and over and over? You're adding nothing new.

That is just typical Gary stuff. Seems like he is doing this negativity thing with every KS game he backs. I had to unsubscribe the Darklight forum because of this guy and his whining and the countless threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
That is just typical Gary stuff. Seems like he is doing this negativity thing with every KS game he backs. I had to unsubscribe the Darklight forum because of this guy and his whining and the countless threads.

It also means the usual post-KS thread.....

"It turns out I didn't like the game so how much should I ask for it on ebay"
.....won't be appearing until the New Year.

We all have that to look forward to. ☹️
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Y.
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andlord wrote:
Dormammu wrote:
tootz wrote:

For me, i think it was Sword and Sorcery that Gary was endlessly posting negatively on. If things don't go perfectly, he's the first to whine about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Chew
United States
Concord Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Attack dog
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a shipping notice from funagain. Looks like it will barely arrive before the new year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. Monsoon
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, due to arrive December 27th and will complete the Typhon pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vince De Zutter
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MonkeyKnifeFight wrote:
I just got a shipping notice from funagain. Looks like it will barely arrive before the new year.

azmonsoon1982 wrote:
Same here, due to arrive December 27th and will complete the Typhon pledge.

Please keep your "I'm getting my game in the month they told me I was going to" posts out of Gary's thread. There's no room for any of that in here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky L
msg tools
You again? This is like the third or fourth thread you've started repeating the same rubbish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cryocat wrote:
You again? This is like the third or fourth thread you've started repeating the same rubbish.

It looks to me as though he has three threads lavishing praises for how well the Mythic Battles campaign is being run, then three more threads that are neutral, then three like this one in which he rants about what a mess the campaign has been.

Seems equal opportunity to me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Malo
United States
Port Saint Lucie
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yep,its definitely looking like first quarter 2018 ...received nothing at all yet.cant see anything coming before next month now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reddish22
United States
Nampa
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
the Yellow Sign?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:
yep,its definitely looking like first quarter 2018 ...received nothing at all yet.cant see anything coming before next month now.

In other words, in a few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reddish22 wrote:
tootz wrote:

In other words, in a few days.
with a bit of luck..yes!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Posco wrote:
Quote:

And October 2018....

tootz wrote:
just put my Titan pledge up for sale on the geekmarket...never got round to playing it.and its just in the spare room seems a waste

I just wish I could predict the lottery numbers as well. 😂
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Posco wrote:
Posco wrote:
Quote:

And October 2018....

tootz wrote:
just put my Titan pledge up for sale on the geekmarket...never got round to playing it.and its just in the spare room seems a waste

I just wish I could predict the lottery numbers as well. 😂
Me too lottery numbers!..im afraid no one knows what the games are really like until you finally get them!.most have been good some not so good..this is a mix of "not for me".and space restraints due to house reorganising.

by the way guys, going back to the original thread was I right?...when did we actually get the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Gill
United Kingdom
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tootz wrote:

by the way guys, going back to the original thread was I right?...when did we actually get the game?

really profound insight ! So helpful.

But then....

- Most Kickstarters are late.

- Most backers anticipate that there is a high probability of delays.

Despite this, most backers don't raise post after post after post on KS, BGG and FB chasing updates, moaning at delays, declaring it's a disaster,....

However, if there was someone who made a HUGE fuss about delays, etc, you might expect them to be so desperate to play the game that it would hit the table immediately, ....and definitely several times in the first 6 months or so ?

Surely the game couldn't be that different to their expectations (given the amount of information, videos, etc about the game) that they wouldn't even play it once.

Because trying to kick up a MASSIVE fuss about delays would look really silly if you then never actually played the game once you got it, right ?

Well I doubt that, if such a person existed, they would do the same incessant complaining thing on more than one kickstarter, ....would they????
...I mean surely no one would want a reputation for always complaining about delays and then not playing the games and/or selling them soon after.

Because if they existed, I would have been able to predict they would be selling that game soon after getting it

..... and who would believe that I could do that whistle

Posco wrote:
Quote:

BTW
What other kickstarters are you currently backing Gary ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jon mb
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i'd rather wait until after the holidays, so my pricey package doesn't end up lost in a zillion other packages

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.