Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shelia Wright
United States
Buffalo
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got this game and I would like to buy a pack or two of some new factions... I see reinforcement packs which I think are to customise and build your own faction for one you already have... But if I want a complete and new faction that I dont have some say just faction deck and some say second summoner faction pack... Is there a difference? What does it mean??? Thanks in advance!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian George
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are complete decks in of themselves, they are just the second deck for that faction. You can also use the cards for deck customization if you'd like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carthoris Pyramidos
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Second Summoner for a faction is an entirely new deck, with a new Summoner, that Summoner's own special event cards, and new Champion and Common units. Per SW deck-building rules, you can freely mix the unit cards between the first and Second Summoners of the same faction, as long as you still have 3 Champions and 18 Commons. But you can't swap out the starting units specified on the Summoner's setup card.

It's fun to play "internecine" matchups pitting the first and Second Summoners of the same faction against each other too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.