Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmb
On the GeekBuddy Analyzer page (https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekbuddy.php?action=analyze) you currently need to manually input the board game ID by manually searching in another window and typing/pasting into the Analyzer search box.

Could the search box be replaced/supplemented with a searchable drop down list like any other "Insert Board Game" drop down on the site? that would auto-populate this field? You know, functionally the same as this drop down (without the alternate text thing):

Also, I noticed GeekBuddies is not one of the option in the "Community" dropdown on the redesigned game pages. Seems like it should be there!

Thanks,
Daniel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
 Zero funds set aside for the study and preservation of
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
Multiple issues with the geekalyzer have been reported multiple times over the years, so I wouldn't expect it to get improved/fixed until the redesign. Just a few threads:

GeekBuddy Game Ratings
Please fix/improve the GeekBuddy Game Ratings
Problem with analyze in Geekbuddy ratings
Geekbuddy List Analyze Returns with No Results Available

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Schwartzkopf
United States
Orange
CA
flag msg tools
admin
badge
The science of history is a great bulwark against the stream of Time; in a way it checks this irresistible flood, it holds in a tight grasp whatever it can seize floating on the surface and will not allow it to slip away into the depths of oblivion
mbmbmb
Yes but no one suggested what I did, so IN YO FACE KAFFE!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
 Zero funds set aside for the study and preservation of
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
As the suggestions of days past have been ground from the living mind, so yours shall be plunged in a whirl of oblivion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.