Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Fitzgerald
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
All,

The first part of my order finally shipped and I'm excited! My question to any of those who have received a similar email is this -

See attached photo - I thought the "1 x MBP02: Mythic Battles Pandora" was just the Pandora's box upon the first glance, but as I look further down, "Atlas" also has the title "Pandora" in it. So does anyone know if "1 x MBP02: Mythic Battles Pandora" is the Pandora's box or if it's the core game? I hope it's the core!

Patiently waiting, just curious if anyone had any insight (although I think it's likely the Pandora's box. Darn!).

Thanks,
- Drew

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zach Nuss
United States
San Pedro
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on previous posts, I think you're just gonna get the Pandora's Box and Atlas in a smaller box. It doesn't look like your core game is included
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Castro
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This might be of some assistance to you both know and in the near future.
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1897915/complete-list-artic...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winvayren
United States
Victorville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fitzdrew516 wrote:
All,

The first part of my order finally shipped and I'm excited! My question to any of those who have received a similar email is this -

See attached photo - I thought the "1 x MBP02: Mythic Battles Pandora" was just the Pandora's box upon the first glance, but as I look further down, "Atlas" also has the title "Pandora" in it. So does anyone know if "1 x MBP02: Mythic Battles Pandora" is the Pandora's box or if it's the core game? I hope it's the core!

Patiently waiting, just curious if anyone had any insight (although I think it's likely the Pandora's box. Darn!).

Thanks,
- Drew

I got the same items shipped to me. I can confirm that the Mythic Battles Pandora MBP02 is just the pandora's box. Atlas is shipped in his own box but is part of the Pandora's box as his cards and such are included in the pandora's box. You definitely aren't getting the core game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the same email, oh well still can't play until the core box comes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Fitzgerald
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
Thanks for all the feedback! I guess it’s still time to wait. I’m struggling!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.