United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On card 107..."The Brotherhood Airship Arrives"

The second option to completing the conditions of the card state:

(Quest icon) Airship + C-A-L 5...

Do I simply need to pass the C-A-L 5 test to complete the card???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Knotts
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race?
badge
¡Viva la Revolución!
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you must do a Quest action on the Airship (your character must be in the same location as the Airship) and you have to pass the CAL 5 test.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh...I thought you could ONLY do a quest action on a Wasteland...Settlement or Vault deck...Since there is no Airship deck...I was confused...

So all you have to do is take a "Quest action" on the Airship marker as long as you are in the same space...AND complete the C-A-L 5 test...

Thanx !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Moonicus wrote:
Oh...I thought you could ONLY do a quest action on a Wasteland...Settlement or Vault deck

No, that's the "Encounter" action.

"Quest" action (circly vault door icon) is done wherever the related quest card indicates (in this case the space with the airship quest token). It's not always a specific named spot, depending on quest it can also be "any settlement" or similar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Weltenreiter wrote:
Moonicus wrote:
Oh...I thought you could ONLY do a quest action on a Wasteland...Settlement or Vault deck

"Quest" action (circly vault door icon) is done wherever the related quest card indicates (in this case the space with the airship quest token). It's not always a specific named spot, depending on quest it can also be "any settlement" or similar.

Thanx !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Engstrom
United States
Mount Prospect
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
https://greydolphingames.com/
mbmbmbmbmb
Weltenreiter wrote:
Moonicus wrote:

This also greatly confused me for about half a game before I 'got' it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Anderson
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, what happens if the airship actually reaches a robot token? Does itjust hang out there forever? Does the airship kill the robot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During my play...After the airship reached the robot...It just followed the robot when it moved...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Anderson
Canada
Dartmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Poor robot....always being followed by a murderous looking zepplin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.