Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Luckus
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have added Nations the Dice Game to my Geeklist of solo score boards. I have included an option if you played using the Unrest expansion. Click here to submit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Lim
Philippines
Iloilo
Oton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i love this game. i dont own this but i play a lot of this at boiteajeux.net.

My solo games here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Luckus
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. I saw a lot of people are cold on beat your own score solo games so I thought this would help. I played about 20 or so solo games on BAJ. In a turn based game right now. The Unreast expansion really makes the game shine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
bgdev.club is really a site address, no www or .com needed :)
badge
Rise and fall of Anvalor, designed by me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that Trajan (50 vp) is intentionally extremely hard to accomplish, maybe I set it a little too high. If I were to set it now, with all the data available, I would likely set it at 45.

On BAJ there is only a single game ever (in solo) to have had that score, by JvD who has played 952 games there: http://boiteajeux.net/jeux/ndg/solo.php

The highest solo score this week is 42. 41 is a good best score, Ian.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Luckus
United States
Edgerton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's fun shooting for Trajan. Awesome game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ulrik wemmenhed
Sweden
flag msg tools
btw, just a quick question from someone who just got the game, and love it!: why Dan Quayle? why on earth did that random no-one-cares-about-dude get to be mentioned in the hall of fame??? sure, at the very bottom with only 10 points, but still... the hall of fame!!

I can't stand seeing such a random american conservative politician that has nothing to do with historical great leaders on that list....

nah.. I've already erased that name with thick black ink, and am now pondering about what leader to insert instead. Shaka Zulu deserves being represented for sure, I will probably go for him. Never more will the last name of that list be a mockery...

to each their own of course, but is there a reason Dan was included, or is it just some kind of joke?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
bgdev.club is really a site address, no www or .com needed :)
badge
Rise and fall of Anvalor, designed by me!
mbmbmbmbmb
jollrikk wrote:
btw, just a quick question from someone who just got the game, and love it!: why Dan Quayle? why on earth did that random no-one-cares-about-dude get to be mentioned in the hall of fame??? sure, at the very bottom with only 10 points, but still... the hall of fame!!

I can't stand seeing such a random american conservative politician that has nothing to do with historical great leaders on that list....

nah.. I've already erased that name with thick black ink, and am now pondering about what leader to insert instead. Shaka Zulu deserves being represented for sure, I will probably go for him. Never more will the last name of that list be a mockery...

to each their own of course, but is there a reason Dan was included, or is it just some kind of joke?

Thanks!

Yes, a type of joke... It is a nod to old civ computer games where he is listed as the worst score.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.