Subject: Card colour rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivo
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
Hi,

I just recieved brand New Gamers deck through bgg marketplace. I noticed that the cards colour is very bold, very light, compared to Basic cards. It makes me to think that its some kind of copy print.. Anybody has the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivo
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks exactly the same as mine, and the slight difference in the pattern on the back has been documented elsewhere in the forums. Card quality should still feel fine though, and didn't it come in a box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivo
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
Box, yes. And I dont mean the checkerboard effect now. People just claimed that the colour should be brighter than the basics, yellow should be more vivid. Defnetely not the case with me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivo
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
So if you compare the colours between g and basic decks, how are they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the colour is not "brighter" in the gamers deck. Rather, the yellow in the EIK occupations is slightly more golden, deeper, more saturated. The yellow in the Gamers deck occupations is slightly greener, paler. You can see the difference, but it is slight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivo
Finland
Espoo
flag msg tools
Ok so in the end I might have the correct printing..

Thanks Simon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.