Epic Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: When life will be attacking ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rocco Sette
msg tools
Hi,

Two questions :
- can i use a champion for defend my life point ? if someone attack one of my champion i lose life point, so i can't use someone for defend without lose point ?
- how much is maximum of champion can i play at the same time ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicklas Lundkvist
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1- This is how it works:
When someone wants to attack you, they first declare which champion(s) they want to attack with. After that, the opponent has a chance to play Events or champions with ambush. It then is your turn as a defender to choose if you want to play any cards. This could repeat back and forth any number of times.

When that is done, you get to choose one or several of your champions to use as blockers. So, yes, your champions can block as long as they are not expended/tapped.

When you have declared blockers, there is another chance for the opponent to play cards from his hand, and then again you also have a chance to do so. This might, again, repeat any number of times.

When that is done, the attack resolves and damage is dealt.

Note: you can not attack each other's champions. You attack the player, nothing else,and champions might jump in the way to protect the player.

2- You can have as many champions as you like in play at the same time, although it's highly risky due to all board sweeping spells in this game.
You are allowed to play any amount of champions that cost 0 per turn,but since you only have a maximum of 1 gold per turn, you're automatically limited to playing only one champion that costs 1 gold per turn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gadgetroch wrote:
Hi,

Two questions :
- can i use a champion for defend my life point ? if someone attack one of my champion i lose life point, so i can't use someone for defend without lose point ?
- how much is maximum of champion can i play at the same time ?

Hello, I think I understand your questions correctly.
-If you have a champion that is Prepared, you can choose them to Block an opponents attack. See the “declare blockers” area of the Rulebook.
-A champions life total (defense amount) is separate from the player life points
-You can use champions to protect your life points (this is a primary purpose of your champions)
-You can play as many champions you would like. However, you do have a limit of 1 gold each turn/round

I hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocco Sette
msg tools
Thank's for reply.

I understand yesterday that, if i attack an enemy champion and he is destroyed, it does not reduce his health points, correct ?

Exemple, my champion with 10 attack destroy an enemy with 5 defense. He is destroyed but life point enemy is not reduced ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Fiscus
United States
Pittsburgh (Monroeville)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gadgetroch wrote:
Thank's for reply.

I understand yesterday that, if i attack an enemy champion and he is destroyed, it does not reduce his health points, correct ?

Exemple, my champion with 10 attack destroy an enemy with 5 defense. He is destroyed but life point enemy is not reduced ?

Correct, unless the attacker had Breakthrough
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocco Sette
msg tools
Thank's

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocco Sette
msg tools
We are agree, i can't attack a champion, only life ?

My enemy can block but i can't attack a champion ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gadgetroch wrote:
We are agree, i can't attack a champion, only life ?

My enemy can block but i can't attack a champion ?

Yes, you understood.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocco Sette
msg tools
Thank's

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.