Popular Tags: [View All]
Felix Rodriguez
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I'm curious on what people select as their starting upgrades. If I have a choice, I have so far been undefeated selecting the Management office (Drop off a good in a non-matching city), and Speed.

Speed, in my mind is always the best upgrade because it provides you with the opportunity to deliver 3 things in a turn instead of two. And if I'm going to deliver 3 things, then I use the management office to make that happen if I can't quite deliver. If I have 2 turns of this, that's 6 goods which gives me an upgrade (More speed? There's some options here), and hopefully a 3 or a 4 contract which I use to fill up my management office again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Gould
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
That seems to be a good strategy to jump-start your game. I prefer speed over length, although I have seen many players do well by starting with an extra car.

One game I started with the Express Office and just kept refilling it instead of getting any new offices. It was great for getting wherever I wanted quickly.

- Kris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.