Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Must a player disclose which card they are discarding or may it be kept secret? We played secret as disclosure may tip off what a player is likely to do in some circumstances.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
We played with them spread out and open along the left sides or our boards and moved them to the right side when we completed a pair. I don't recall anywhere in the rules saying these are public or private information, so I suppose, play it how your group prefers.

I really don't think it matters one way or the other, but if you play them secret, then you think it matters, and that's what's important when you're playing Here, we play them open.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bandettini
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
That one not so much
badge
Ohh that tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the OP was talking about when you sell one for three coins, not when you score one.

We have kept ours secret. Though as you score the others it cuts down on what you might have sold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominique Vandaële
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,
Can a player discard more than one privilege card during the game?
Thanks for your answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Himel
United States
Washington
DC
flag msg tools
mbmb
DomRdG wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for your answers.

You can discard any amount of privilege cards at any point during your turn for emergency coins.

As for keeping them secret, nothing in the rulebook states one way or the other. We have played with them discarded face up. The discarded privilege is fairly inconsequential to the other players. Either should work and be fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darko Milicic
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Grey Pilgrim wrote:
DomRdG wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for your answers.

You can discard any amount of privilege cards at any point during your turn for emergency coins.

As for keeping them secret, nothing in the rulebook states one way or the other. We have played with them discarded face up. The discarded privilege is fairly inconsequential to the other players. Either should work and be fine.

If someone discards the brewmaster/ purple token cards, it might influence other players' decisions. I think it's best to keep items hidden.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.