Dr Snooze
msg tools
My group has been playing for about 8 months now, and we're just about at the end of the campaign. We've unlocked all but one class, and we have no more scenarios left that unlock other scenarios. We have a handful of individual scenarios left, and then we're done.

We have no active City or Road events, having gone through all the ones we've unlocked. But there are still quite a few that we never unlocked! I'd say maybe a third of the total City and Road events are still locked, and have never been used. I don't think we've missed too much (maybe a few quest chains we didn't do) but we've unlocked all but one class, and retired all but about 3 or 4 classes. I have no idea where we might have missed the remaining events.

Anyone else run into this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jussi-Pekka Jokinen
Finland
Riihimäki
flag msg tools
At your service!
badge
When in Rome...
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you been putting events into the decks when you've retired or unlocked classes? Check for the small numbers behind the character mat. That would count for 4 (2 for the starting classes) cards per class.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Robinson
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm confused.

Are you saying your road and city deck are empty? I don't think that is possible as there are several of each that are put back on the bottom of the deck when you resolve them. Only events with the little tear card symbol are removed from the game.

You mention retiring characters so I assume you are adding the appropriate city and roads cards when a character retires (little number on the back of their character board) as well as the city and road events you get when you unlock a new character.

Other than that I can't comment as I am not as far along in the campaign as you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Ziemer
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can unlock several events through the
Spoiler (click to reveal)
town records book

Depending on which way you go with reputation you get some.

If you do the right combination with the drake chain you get events.

Many of the events themselves
Spoiler (click to reveal)
will unlock more events based on your choice and some of these can only be unlocked if you had the right reputation or class present

I'm assuming there is a way to unlock all he events through some mechanism or another.

Edit: but yah I'm pretty well in the same position as you. Almost done everything but quite a few events not added to decks yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.