Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
Black man not killed by police.

News at 11!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robinson
United Kingdom
Barrow in Furness
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
dkearns wrote:

News at 11!

No fun in brining attention to blacks who kill other blacks at alarming rates.

I thought that was the line brought out to try and distract everyone when Police shoot Black men in the back or sitting on the floor with arms in the air
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure.. blacks kill blacks and whites kill whites.

But white police officers also shoot 7 year old black girls and 12 year old black boys. They also kill people they asked to get out license and registration. They also kill black people who inform the officer they are legally permitted to carry concealed weapons (killing them in front of their children). All while sharing racist jokes in their emails.

How thick is your skull man?

Don't you get it?

We KNOW some police officers are good officers who don't break the law, who do not violate civil rights, who risk their lives to save the innocent, who never plant evidence, who are ethical, and moral, who don't lie under oath. Kudo's to those officers.

And if you were not such a one note police defender- I'd be posting right along with you, "hey that's really neat". But as long as you mindlessly defend police officers, then that's the context all your posts are set in.

Look- are you against police violating people's civil rights?
Are you against police offices lying under oath in court?
Are you against illegal traffic stops?
Are you against illegal searches?
Are you polite when doing your duty? Not smarmy, smug, or rude just because you have power?
Are you against police officers who kill unarmed, non violent civilians?

Especially those face down begging for their lives and crying?

If so, I'm all for you. You are the kinda police officer I have donated money for in the past to my local 100 club.

But seriously. Some police officers are bad dudes. A lot of them in small towns are racist. Some of them in big towns are racist. Some of them have nazi tattoos. I mean- what the hell man?

(and they also treat black suspects very differently that similar white suspects).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
Even after having run-ins with police, this gentleman helps an officer in need, as opposed to just watching and saying F the police. A lot can be learned from this man.

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/article190899619.html

His actions were commendable, but tell us, what can be learned from this man? I am curious to know what you learned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
dkearns wrote:

News at 11!

To hear you tell it, maybe your comment should read, “Last black man in America, not yet killed by police.”

There’s nothing fun about black-on-black crime, or as non-conservatives call it: crime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
abadolato01 wrote:
recon28501 wrote:
Even after having run-ins with police, this gentleman helps an officer in need, as opposed to just watching and saying F the police. A lot can be learned from this man.

His actions were commendable, but tell us, what can be learned from this man? I am curious to know what you learned.

You tell me what you have learned?

I didn't originate the thread, and I find it strange that you throw something out there, but object to answering the most basic question about something YOU brought up.

I am not afraid to answer my own question. I learned that a man did a good deed. Very selfless, and commendable. It is rare that someone sticks their neck out like this to help law enforcement. Especially when the situation might be considered to be extremely dangerous. I also learned (although I already knew) that his homeless situation, and past criminal record is not relevant to the fact that he could be a hero.

There, was that so tough? Now you try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:

it's funny because it's racist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
mightygodking wrote:
recon28501 wrote:

it's funny because it's racist

Everything is racist to hear the left tell it. Even Jingle Bells.

i don't know about Jingle Bells particularly, but the assertion that "black on black" crime is an alarming phenomenon that needs attention is particularly racist, because it isn't
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
recon28501 wrote:
abadolato01 wrote:
recon28501 wrote:
abadolato01 wrote:
recon28501 wrote:

You tell me what you have learned?

I didn't originate the thread, and I find it strange that you throw something out there, but object to answering the most basic question about something YOU brought up.

I am not afraid to answer my own question. I learned that a man did a good deed. Very selfless, and commendable. It is rare that someone sticks their neck out like this to help law enforcement. Especially when the situation might be considered to be extremely dangerous. I also learned (although I already knew) that his homeless situation, and past criminal record is not relevant to the fact that he could be a hero.

There, was that so tough? Now you try.

I feel the same way as you do. I wish there were more people like this gentleman. Most people are afraid to get involved in situations for various reasons. It’s good to know that there are still people out there that are willing to help others and risk their own safety to do so.

Excellent, good to hear your opinion on something that you brought up. Finally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.