Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Cortnik
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can teach this game in one minute: flip a card and then everyone rolls their dice until the faces match each symbol, the beer container, snack, and coaster shape. When you get all three, grab the card and begin the next one. First to five wins!

This really is a stupid game when you think about it, and yet, that is what makes it so awesome! The theme is one that gets attention, the play is fast-paced and frantic, and the game is incredibly short. You'll want to play another one right away! Now, if you want strategy, go somewhere else. This game accomplishes what it is meant to do, and for that I give it a very high rating.

This game is a fantastic filler and is worth the $15 it's currently going for. The cards are nice, and the dice are chunky and engraved. The game can easily be turned into a drinking game. So if you're on the fence, just buy it, grab a few friends, and have fun drinking beer and having a good time. That's the goal of this game and it does it so well! Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Levi Byers
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
Yep, busted out this one at a rare night out at a hometown bar, and it was a blast. As I described it to my wife, I knew almost all the rules just from having read the description of the game itself online: it's that simple. The one thing the rulebook added was the "variant" of stealing a card if you get the perfect roll the first time. I made this a standard rule from the first play, as it adds a bit of celebration based on that lucky strike.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.