Rick and Morty: Anatomy Park – The Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Looking for Clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tristan Mortensen
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Two questions real quick just for clarification.

1. Dr. Xenon Bloom has the ability to move after placing a face up park tile. If a tile is placed that requires you to draw a bodily reaction card, should you move him BEFORE or AFTER the card is drawn and resolved? If after, he can escape spawned viruses and will not lose a tile next turn making his ability very powerful!

2. We have played several games and never once drawn anywhere close to enough bodily reaction cards to get close to a heart attack card, which according to setup is in the bottom half of the bodily reaction deck. We have MAYBE drawn 7 at most throughout gameplay. I know of 2 ways to draw a bodily reaction card: A. Place a tile that states to do so, or B. Miss a virus. Am I missing any other ways? Also, I assume even though rolling a 3, 4, or 5 enables you to move the virus, it is still considered a miss. Am I correct in this?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
1. "Dr. Xenon Bloom: If you wish to move him 1 space after playing a Tile, do that before resolving anything else (like drawing a Bodily Reaction from a Tile that requires you to do so)." -- Rulebook page 10 in the FAQ.

2. 3,4,5 is still a miss.
Your list of ways to draw BRs is missing the big one: Moving Tiles. When you move a tile, you draw a Bodily Reaction.
Whoever is playing as Rick, Poncho, and sometimes even Annie should be shifting tiles around about every other turn. Rick can score extra points. Poncho and Annie really want to spawn Diseases, as they are the best shooters.

If you are playing with the Master Plan cards, tiles will get moved a lot as well.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Mortensen
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Makes so much more sense now! Thanks for the help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.