Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Okanagan: Valley of the Lakes» Forums » Rules

Subject: Empty Territory Tile Stack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grace P.
United States
Turlock
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
When a territory tile stack runs out, does it remain empty for the rest of the game or are the other stacks redistributed? I'm assuming the former.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Ornella
Germany
Malschenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Empty Tile Stack
If there are no more resources of one type, you simply have less resources to share.
Ema
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Re: Empty Tile Stack
I think the question is about the three stacks of landscape tiles.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grace P.
United States
Turlock
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tool wrote:
I think the question is about the three stacks of landscape tiles.


Yes, I meant territory tiles. I've edited the title and post to be clearer.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
ecargo wrote:
tool wrote:
I think the question is about the three stacks of landscape tiles.


Yes, I meant territory tiles. I've edited the title and post to be clearer.

Once a stack of territory tiles runs out, you have less options now. I thought this was stated in the rules already. I'll double check.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Boardgamer
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
You just take tiles from remaining stacks. I think the only rule you should follow is always having 3 tiles face up to choose from.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
qu hang
China
flag msg tools
I dont think need 3 face-up tiles when one of three tiles runs out.Rule says "replaces it with a new tile from the corresponding sack",you see?correspndong stack,but at that time is run out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam G
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm a little late to the party, but the rulebook is not consistent between English and French...

In French it says : "Si une des piles est épuisée, former une nouvelle pile avec l'une des deux autres, de taille approximativement égale."

This roughly translates to: if one of the pile is depleted, form a new pile with one of the remaining two piles, trying to make them of equal size...

Hope this helps.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lone Boardgamer
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
Samfolds wrote:
I'm a little late to the party, but the rulebook is not consistent between English and French...

In French it says : "Si une des piles est épuisée, former une nouvelle pile avec l'une des deux autres, de taille approximativement égale."

This roughly translates to: if one of the pile is depleted, form a new pile with one of the remaining two piles, trying to make them of equal size...

I've checked the rulebooks and Spanish also says the same about forming the 3rd pile from remaining two. Somehow English book simply says "Player puts the tile to his play area" instead of it. That's weird.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
czorny wrote:
Samfolds wrote:
I'm a little late to the party, but the rulebook is not consistent between English and French...

In French it says : "Si une des piles est épuisée, former une nouvelle pile avec l'une des deux autres, de taille approximativement égale."

This roughly translates to: if one of the pile is depleted, form a new pile with one of the remaining two piles, trying to make them of equal size...

I've checked the rulebooks and Spanish also says the same about forming the 3rd pile from remaining two. Somehow English book simply says "Player puts the tile to his play area" instead of it. That's weird.

Hello,

Agreed, anyway, the rule should read to form a new pile!

Thank you,
Arnaud.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.