7 Posts

Gaia Project» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about special actions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phate09
msg tools
Hello,
I'm fairly new to the game but an issue has recently arisen in the last few games.

When taking the round booster special actions (one is terraforming, the othe is navigation boost +3) can i also place a colony in the same action?
Or do i "store" a virtual boost and when i take the next action and choose to colonise i get to use it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stahle
Sweden
flag msg tools
You may not activate those special actions without placing a mine (or starting a gaia project for the navigation boost).

So yes, you can and must place a mine (or start gaia project).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastian Winkelhaus
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Steeleback wrote:
You may not activate those special actions without placing a mine (or starting a gaia project for the navigation boost).

So yes, you can and must place a mine (or start gaia project).

Correct. The round boosters are explained on page 23 of the rulebook. As you read there, you get a „Build Mine“ action with a bonus (or Start a Gaia Project with the additional range), so that includes building the mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phate09
msg tools
Thank you both for the clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That way you are also unable to combine those with other power actions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
boris p
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Each field can only be transformed once, in contrast to TM where this was sometimes abused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also you can't take the longer route

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.