Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
murzim murzim
Belgium
Roosbeek
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received the new edition of Dice Town from my BGG Secret Santa (thanks again!). Played it for the third time yesterday and we had a situation where our new Dutch edition wasn't clear on the rules on how to use Dr Badluck. It says that you can use the elixir if you haven't received anything in the previous stages from that round. Does that include only from dice rolling or does it include nothing at all? I.e. someone didn't win any of the building's actions but played a card to get some money from the bank robbing, so in fact got money that round. Does that still count as not having received anything for Dr Badluck or does that include money from cards as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
murzim wrote:
I received the new edition of Dice Town from my BGG Secret Santa (thanks again!). Played it for the third time yesterday and we had a situation where our new Dutch edition wasn't clear on the rules on how to use Dr Badluck. It says that you can use the elixir if you haven't received anything in the previous stages from that round. Does that include only from dice rolling or does it include nothing at all? I.e. someone didn't win any of the building's actions but played a card to get some money from the bank robbing, so in fact got money that round. Does that still count as not having received anything for Dr Badluck or does that include money from cards as well?

I only have the original version and don't see the rules up for the new edition. In my rules it says "didn't win anything" so that should be just from the dice rolls themselves. If you got something from the play of a card, I would say that doesn't count for Badluck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
murzim murzim
Belgium
Roosbeek
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played it like that as well but we had to look it up in the rules and didn't find a definite answer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.