Subject: Terraner automa version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ola Caster
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mb
The first part of the automa Terraner faction action is to move up on the Gaia track. This makes the automa move up to level 5 relatively quickly. Then, for the rest of the game, is that part of the faction action 'wasted', or should the automa move up some other research track? My interpretation is the former, but I thought it might be worthwhile to check with the designers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You‘re right.
Once it is at Level 5, you can ignore the action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Remember that the Automa at Level 4 will take the advanced tech first instead of advancing to Level 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ola Caster
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mb
JamesWolfpacker wrote:
Remember that the Automa at Level 4 will take the advanced tech first instead of advancing to Level 5.

Yes I know, but even so it climbs up to level 5 rather quickly. (At least that was what happened when I tried it yesterday.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kruppy wrote:
JamesWolfpacker wrote:

Yes I know, but even so it climbs up to level 5 rather quickly. (At least that was what happened when I tried it yesterday.)

This depends on which additional cards end up in the Automa deck and how often the Faction Action card shows up. But yes, it can be pretty fast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.