John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
checked all decks 2-3 times, and we simply do not have the card...so:

- can anyone tell me what the card does, or is for?
- possibly scan the card (since i sleeve i probably could get by)
- i'll try contacting FFG as well

thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel T.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There you go.
Front: https://imgur.com/a/6Vtxs
Back: https://imgur.com/a/Zag6Z
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perignon wrote:
got it thanks...question though (we're just learning to play):

what's the difference between the front and the back? (other than obv the text) what determines which side of the card you can (or want to) use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel T.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alway start with the front, where you can see the little tentacle icon in the lower left corner, and when it prompts you to flip the card just flip it.
In this case you can use the Whiskey as an action to discard 2 facedown horror. When you do this, you "basically drink the whiskey and break the bottle" so you turn the card to use it as a bladed weapon.
After that you won't turn back this card to the whiskey side ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there is something in the rules that you are allowed to look on the back of item cards BUT NOT on spells or conditions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one thing, are you sure you are missing the card, and it is not just 'Broken Bottle' side up. This is one of the few item cards that have different front and back.

Since the different spells and conditions, have different effects on the back, you are indeed not allowed to look at those.

For items, there is no such restriction. Since there is only one, you can have a look to the back. What is there isn't supposed to be secret.
From experience, it seems you always get the items named by the front side, and that side will also have a description on how/when to flip to the back side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.