Subject: shipment question #123 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rene Wenzel
Austria
Graz
Österreich
flag msg tools
Finally I received a notice that MBP is being shipped, but as I ordered the typhon pledge I guess that this shipment won't include all things? For European Typhon pledge backers, how is the procedure normally? What came first and in how many shipments did you get it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in UK
I got all the big box expansions and the storage box
Still waiting on base game stretch goals and all the small box expansions
Others I know as this has been done to death have received combinations of above, there seem to be no rhyme or reason to the shipping just be patient as I'm sure it will all get delivered in the end, and if it doesn't then will be the time to throw my toys out of my pram

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on your luck and what's available when they pack. Me and my brother got the Deluxe Storage and the big expansions first, we are still waiting for out second shipment. Our friend got the Base game with stretchgoals and small expansions first and two weeks later the Deluxe with the big ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.