Subject: Defending base or headquarters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
1- According to the new rules, whenever you attack a tank or an ennemy base (or headquarters) you have to choose one of your tank to defend you base.
Does it mean that you can only choose one of your base and not your headquarter or can you choose the one that is defended.

2- And if you already have one tank on your three bases, do you replace one with the tank that attacked during this turn or do you have to put the tanks on your headquater (and by doing this, you kind of block this tank as it will go to your depot in the very last moment of the game when your opponent will attack your headquarters)

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Titch
msg tools
mb
Hi, as far as I understand it
1.) you can defend headquarters or an already defended base (by switching the cards)
2.) I believe if all bases are defended, you can just put the attacking card in your discard pile. I might need to double check.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JC
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
THAnks for your reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.