Subject: I knew it! (artwork) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just knew when I saw the artwork for this game that Dutrait must have done it. This has the BEAUTIFUL style of Lewis and Clark written all over it. It'll blend well with the theme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
KT_Cobra wrote:
I just knew when I saw the artwork for this game that Dutrait must have done it. This has the BEAUTIFUL style of Lewis and Clark written all over it. It'll blend well with the theme.

He's becoming as iconic as Franz Vohwinkel, which is very good company to be in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Williams
United States
Spring Hill
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Once again...the beautiful work of Dutrait will result in me buying a game whether I ever intend to play it or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
igotdvds wrote:
Once again...the beautiful work of Dutrait will result in me buying a game whether I ever intend to play it or not.

Exactly what I was thinking
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Pfister
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
KT_Cobra wrote:
I just knew when I saw the artwork for this game that Dutrait must have done it.

Same here, but it reminded me of Broom Service. I like his style!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Bull
United Kingdom
Wolverhampton
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here! One look at the beautiful artwork and I thought Dutrait even before I'd looked at the credits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Philo
badge
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court
mbmbmbmbmb
Vincent Dutrait is definitely one of my favorite artists. thumbsupcool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Strand
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
MASK Crusaders... working overtime... fighting crime... fighting crime!!! Secret Raiders...
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice artwork!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
champalaune christ
France
echirolles
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't be the bad guy in this topic,

but sometimes,

Dutrait make only the cover of the box , not inside (cards , board, tokens..) so be carefull not to make the tag Vincent Dutrait a key word for a goog game ...

I have seen MUSEEM and the deep touch of this artist is a must, its works is fabulous but not all the games ....

christ
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
champalaune wrote:

but sometimes,

Dutrait make only the cover of the box , not inside (cards , board, tokens..) so be carefull not to make the tag Vincent Dutrait a key word for a goog game ...

I have seen MUSEEM and the deep touch of this artist is a must, its works is fabulous but not all the games ....

christ

If you haven't seen Lewis and Clark and Lewis and Clark: Discoveries, you should DEFINITELY do so. Every card and board is just gorgeous.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Dutrait
South Korea
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
champalaune wrote:
but sometimes,
christ

No worry
For precision, I did only the covers of boxes two times only, on more than 30~40 games, on:
- Alexandria
- Robinson Crusoe (4th Edition)
They are quite good games

And I usually choose the games to illustrate very carefully.
I always played games prototypes before to decide to accept to collaborate. And if I work on a game, that means that I like it ^^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Dutrait
South Korea
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Zirkonia wrote:

Hey Vincent,

I've read on an update from Western Legends Kickstarter that you are taking a break for some time for personal reasons. Will that affect this games artwork as well?

Best wishes!

Hello, I'm not involved in Western Legends KS... I think that you meant Museum...
Thanks for your attentions and don't worry, I'm not vanishing. And it is "take a step back" not "taking a break". The nuance is important
No links or consequences here and please no "mixing" nor speculations, thank you for your understanding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.