Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ketigid ketigid
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I liked how having more than 1 relationship is possible with added stress as upkeep. It seemed very thematic.

What about having more than 1 job? I know the rule mentioned that each player can only have 1 job, but would it be possible to have more than 1 job with the same added stress just as having more than 1 relationship?

Would it be unbalanced to do so?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Schadt
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ketigid wrote:
What about having more than 1 job? I know the rule mentioned that each player can only have 1 job, but would it be possible to have more than 1 job with the same added stress just as having more than 1 relationship?
You just answered your own question: the rules clearly state that you can have no more than 1 job at a time, therefore it would not be possible to have more than 1 job at a time.

That being said, it's your game, if you want to try it as a houserule and see how it plays, go ahead. In fact, if you do, please let us know how it turns out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian K
Germany
Mülheim an der Ruhr
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could make the temp job action two times each round additionally to your regular job. That would grant you 6 extra money and you gain one stress for taking the same action twice. Thematically you'd be as near to a second job as the rules allow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.