Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Lakatos
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it's been years since this came out and other then Andrews review I haven't seen other in depth ones.

Are they out there?

I keep coming back to this game as a thought - I know the company is essentially gone - but the site is up and I think still selling? (Anyone confirm you can actually buy today - in 2017?)

Does anyone have any reports to share or opinions on fixes made to the rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The game is readily available. The company isn't gone. But the guys whom did most of the design work are working on other another project (VR based).

I was part of the initial playtest and build group for Wormhole. It's a lot of fun. Plays fast. And the printable components are many but well designed. Maybe a bit over-designed. But worth the time and effort to create a set.

There is or was an expansion as well that I recommend picking up.

I'm sorry I don't have any battle reports. But I guess the closest thing I can compare it to that I've played would be Xwing. And its more in-depth than XWing with the Capital ships and all. Also the maneuvering is different but the approach is similar and with a few dice rolls to determine hit/damage/etc. Also the Initiative bands is cool!

Worth checking out. It definitely scratches that Space Fleet combat itch. It is an investment in time and materials to get ready to play.

~Will

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lakatos
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for that!

This game continually re-surfaces in my mind and I get the itch!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.