Hide
2 Posts

PanzerBlitz» Forums » General

Subject: Vassal Markers Issue rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Skip G
msg tools
I just downloaded and installed the latest Pzb-Pzl36p08.vmod on my MacBook. I can't get any Markers off the drop down screen and onto the playing board. Grabbing the Units works fine, just drag them onto the map. I also tried an older module and I have the same problem. Is there a trick to getting the Markers?

TIA for any help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert McConnell
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Armored Combat: It's all about position and getting the first shot.
mbmbmbmbmb
skippyg wrote:
I just downloaded and installed the latest Pzb-Pzl36p08.vmod on my MacBook. I can't get any Markers off the drop down screen and onto the playing board. Grabbing the Units works fine, just drag them onto the map. I also tried an older module and I have the same problem. Is there a trick to getting the Markers?

TIA for any help.

Skip, I don't have a Mac, but the VASSAL platform should work the same regardless of OS. It's possible the PanzerBlitz 3.6 module for VASSAL does not have the image files for the markers. If you unzip the .vmod file and look inside the images folder, the markers folder with the image files should be there. Otherwise you will need to cut and paste them into the .vmod and then save it. Then open up the module in VASSAL and see if it worked. PM me if this doesn't work.

Bob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.