Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Hinrickson
United States
Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you do when you need to draw more Provision cards and the deck is empty, do you just create a new deck as in the setup?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Geyer
msg tools
I haven't found an answer to this in the rulebook, so that's what we have been doing. By the time you would need to do this, there are plenty of extra cards in the reserve anyway. I can't imagine you would play without a provision deck, and this seems to be the best way to go about the problem.

Of course, always interested in an official answer if anyone has one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Came here looking for the same answer. In a 6-player, you draw out 42 of 90 at the beginning of the game. That only allows an average draw of less than 5 provision cards per turn. There are 7 spaces on the board giving up to 8 provision cards per turn, not even counting the special abilities which could take at least 6 more a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P M
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I have not played a game of this larger than 3 players thus far, but we actually ran out of provision cards once (the neutral player was out of control hoarding cards). We just created a new provisions deck using what was in reserve (per set up rules). There were plenty of cards, no issue.

New to this game (got it for Christmas) really like it thus far. Definitely a better game with 3, than with 2 players. I really want to get a game of this with 4 or more soon. I have a feeling it is even better with a larger game count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Fuller
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got an official response from CMON for when the provisions deck runs out:

"You do the same as setup, reshuffle and create a new provision deck but with 7 cards of each type instead of 15"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.