Charterstone» Forums » Rules

Subject: Game 1 with two players ends in draw (minor spoiler) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Folkish Elm
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

After some advice if possible please. My wife and I have just finished game two but back in game one we got the same score so neither of us lost so....

Spoiler (click to reveal)
none of the charters are named! Now that the lose mechanic has moved on should we just go ahead and name the charters? Are unnamed charters likely to affect future play?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Becq
United States
Cerritos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clearly, the charters should be named by the automa...

But more seriously, my (unofficial) answer would be to either name the charters yourselves (since the losers refused to), or name them based on the game 2 result (or the first game in which there was a loser).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Ward
United States
Newport News
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There’s no effect on the game with having unnamed charters, but... post game 3 spoiler:
Spoiler (click to reveal)
after game 3, you’re instructed to name any charters that haven’t ben named yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Folkish Elm
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks - just got to the end of game 3 now so all is sorted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I haven't named any of the charter or the town because or half the people cause I honestly can't be bothered to think of that many names.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.