Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometime last year I posted my first forum reply and a random user threw me some GG to buy myself an avatar. It was a small gesture, but one that made a big impression on me regarding the community here at BGG.

Last year I donated during the support drive and got a bunch of my own GeekGold. The vast majority of my microbadges are from contests (mainly) or achievements so I never spent any of it. I realize I should tip posts I like... I'm not hoarding, I just completely forget about GG.

Anyway, since more will be coming at year's end (I'll make sure to remember to tip in 2018) I thought I would pay it forward for the rest of 2017. New user without any GG but would like an avatar or badge? Just reply to this post with a brief description of what you need and I'll tip it to you. First come, first served until it's gone (just under 1,000).

Happy holidays!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Blume
United States
Overland Park
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you still offering? I just joined BGG less than two weeks ago, and I'm nowhere close to having enough for an avatar. Would you be able to throw 30 gold my way so that I could buy one?

Also, if it's not too much trouble my friend just joined today, and he would be stoked if he could get one too. His username is Arratez

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done and done. Welcome to BGG!

Happy holidays to you and Austin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J L
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've managed to work up 8.75 GG but it's rather slow going. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks for your generosity!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David S
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
badge
New user question: how do we add the flag showing our country/state/city next to the mail icon? Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you edit your user details and select country with your address, I believe it should automatically put in the appropriate flag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David S
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Thanks, that did it!

ronjosen wrote:
If you edit your user details and select country with your address, I believe it should automatically put in the appropriate flag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bojan Tonkovic
Croatia
flag msg tools
I would like to have avatar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now go get one!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Kaping

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am fairly new to BGG, I am still working out how to properly use the site but I'd love some GG (maybe 50?) I have about 50 games in my collection and have been working on converting my non gamer friends into gamers (I have had 3 successes so far, 4 are well on their way, and a multitude more have no idea what awaits them).

Anyways I also love the community here and think its a pretty amazing place for a hobby that is just beginning to gain traction in pop culture
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go buy an avatar and some microbadges! Happy holidays!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sophie
msg tools
I'm a new user and I would love to get an avatar and my first badge, if you are still in a giving mood. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BGG Sophie!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sophie
msg tools
ronjosen wrote:
Welcome to BGG Sophie!

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Kaping

Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank You!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just realized that someone is refilling my GG after I give it away. Since I do not know how to figure out who is doing this I just wanted to say thank you here. Isn't this just a great community?

Happy New Year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Milton
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice tribute! Someone gave me some too when I first signed up to buy a couple badges. It was a cool introduction to the community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne-Christine Bello
Canada
Houston
British Colombia
flag msg tools
badge
Everyday it get a little easier. But you gotta do it everyday. That's the hard part. But it does get easier.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if you're still going, but I would love to get an avatar. I have been using BGG more than is healthy lately, and it seems to me like adding my own 'face' to the community would be nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go get an avatar and a couple of microbadges!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anne-Christine Bello
Canada
Houston
British Colombia
flag msg tools
badge
Everyday it get a little easier. But you gotta do it everyday. That's the hard part. But it does get easier.
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Schneider
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am a new user and would be interested in an avatar if you were still giving out some GG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BooAreYouScared wrote:
I am a new user and would be interested in an avatar if you were still giving out some GG

Welcome to BGG Jeremy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Rosen
United States
Carrboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kmaho wrote:
Very nice tribute! Someone gave me some too when I first signed up to buy a couple badges. It was a cool introduction to the community.

I saw your message yesterday but just realized you got GG for microbadges but not for an avatar. Not sure if you want one, but take some GG just in case. If you don't need it just pass it along!

Happy New Year!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Schneider
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ronjosen wrote:
BooAreYouScared wrote:

Welcome to BGG Jeremy!

Thank you! Have a great new year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giorgio
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey Jon are you still available to give some GG? I am a new user, an I have been already helped for the avatar, but I would love to add a few microbadges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.