Popular Tags: [View All]
fido
Belgium
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sure picked this game forum's cherry!

On a more serious note: how does it play/look/feel...? (the latter one from an emotional pov, not feels with hands/feet/dong)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Świerkot
Poland
flag msg tools
atzerath wrote:
I sure picked this game forum's cherry!

On a more serious note: how does it play/look/feel...? (the latter one from an emotional pov, not feels with hands/feet/dong)

Damn, I started to writer a full review about how the cards feel good when you touch them with feet... Another time than! ^ ^

Alrighty, so as a designer I can tell you more or less the feel we were aiming for with this one.

We wanted something that will give you similar feel to Magic or Heartstone, but a bit less complicated, more dynamic and overall placing fun over complexity.

I can give more full explanation but since it is almost Christmas and I turn on my lazy mode I will wait for other people to give you feedback ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Less complicated than hearthstone? is that even possible?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. miriku
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
Less complicated than hearthstone? is that even possible?

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Avallone
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Got a free starter with my KS of Lords of Hellas and after playing a game, it's incredibly fast and simple in a good way. If you are looking for a filler to pass some time, it's really easy to teach, has good re-playability and you can mod it by increasing your HP for a longer game. The card synergies and art are well done; not magic quality but they're very pleasing to the eye. I would recommend trying it out if you're looking for a quick card game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested.
Is this coming to kickstarter, or as an add on?
OR online?
And,is it going to grow? Because I had to promise myself to not get more collectible / trading cards games.
I'm getting Gruff because there are complete games in each set. I got the kids Pokemon and no one is ever quite satisfied, since there's always "more" available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.