Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. took me a little while but she is all painted.

First things first. And most time consuming I painted all of the resources. Personally I love how they came out.

Second we have the Raider Trucks. Stuck with basic colors, a wood panel on one side and metal on the other.

Here are 3 of the player vehicles. I'm very happy how the canvas came out on the semi. Overall All three came out the way I wanted

Terrible picture on this one. The eyes on the skull of the left most vehicle have a blue glow to them. This was my favorite of all of the vehicles.

Finally another one that I just could not get a good picture of. But... this one came out nice. My son did most of the painting here. It is a boss vehicle so nobody gets to use it as their own.

Still fairly new to painting (I'll eventually have to stop saying that) but I'm happy how this project turned out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! I love the painted goods those are awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Lewis
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmb
I had drybrushed my weapon boxes with metal too as it just gives a certain something. I hadn't thought of anything I liked for the Water and Food tokens though. I was just going to leave them bare, but now I'm re-thinking that choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sanchez
United States
chaska
MN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dverning wrote:
I had drybrushed my weapon boxes with metal too as it just gives a certain something. I hadn't thought of anything I liked for the Water and Food tokens though. I was just going to leave them bare, but now I'm re-thinking that choice.

My son was the creative force behind the design those. I did the work ( those food boxes were time really consuming). A friend had painted his trucks. I was determined to do something with the resources. I didn't even realize that the gun boxes had guns in them until I got started.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.