Subject: Bohnus Cards Worth? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chester Hsu
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
In the rulebook, Bohnus cards are worth $1 plus the cents amount indicated. However, in Rahdo’s runthrough, he states that it is just the cents amount (not the additional $1). Am I just misunderstanding the rulebook or is it a misprint?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I didn't see the run through you discuss. Completing a Bohnus Card is worth a full Gold Coin (or $1) and the pennies. On the back side of the Bohnus Card you'll see a gold coin just like the Bean cards to plant.

At the game end, you also add up the total pennies from the Bohnus Cards and every 100 pennies is worth another Gold Coin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, i was an idiot (not the first time, nor the last). That's why you should always watch my vids with the klingon subtitles turned on, because you'll see the goofs corrected there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Hildenbrand
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
silver604 wrote:
In the rulebook, Bohnus cards are worth $1 plus the cents amount indicated. However, in Rahdo’s runthrough, he states that it is just the cents amount (not the additional $1). Am I just misunderstanding the rulebook or is it a misprint?
Thanks

Just adding the passage from the English rules:

"Each bo(h)nus card is worth one bean dollar plus the cent value printed on its face (10, 40, 70, or 100 cents)."

cool

I am not sure if Rio Grande changed that in their English rules, but in our translated Duel-rules on the AMIGO-homepage that part is very clear. ;-)

Best regards

Christian

Editorial Team
AMIGO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.