Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Gundsømagle
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received the 2nd edition together with the expansion, however the cardstock for the base game is completely different than both the expansion and the three deluxe races for the base game.

It is different than all other Tiny games, without the linen finish. Also, the box doesn't say "2nd edition" on the front, however it mentions on the back that "This printing uses 2nd edition rules". It was ordered directly from Gamelyn Games, so it should be a proper copy.

Anyone else experienced this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
I never noticed a difference in the cardstock between first edition and the expansion, so I doubt there should be a difference between second edition and the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Gundsømagle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
I never noticed a difference in the cardstock between first edition and the expansion, so I doubt there should be a difference between second edition and the expansion.

Nonetheless, that's the case. I used to own the first edition which had the same cardstock as the expansion, which is exactly why I'm surprised that my 2nd edition printing has different cardstock.

I am, however, perfectly capable of differentiating cardstock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Gundsømagle
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received a response, so mystery solved:

"The most recent printing of the game does have slightly different stock as suppliers change and update. This is the most recent and up to date printing of the game. It contains everything a 2nd edition would."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.